~ I do not have enough time to get everything done and remain sane.
~ Four day school weeks are a GODSEND!
~ Getting observed by your superintendent is the most nerve-racking thing ever
~ Being told that you are the best teacher in the school couldn't be worth more joy (even if I don't believe it's true!)
~ Getting home before it is dark out makes for a WONDERFUL evening!
~ I'm a month in and there are still days I come home and my feet just hurt
~ People hate change
~ Some days you'll want to give up, but you won't because the next day is a new day and will be better than the last
~ The good days make everything worthwhile, even angry parents and students
~ Not everyone will like the way you do things
~ Reviewing for tests can be stressful, but it is exciting when your students know what is going on!
~ Some days you just have to come home and blast the music, and dance!
Theses are only a FEW things that I have learned this past month. Something I do know, is that most people in the world do not realize how hard teachers work! Nor do they realize how rewarding teaching can be! There are some days that are worse than others, but having a career that doesn't feel like a job is priceless!
1 comment:
Sadly, I just realized I could leave comments... Guess this will be my first comment! Just wanted to say I'm proud of you and glad you are learning so much and doing so well, I mean handling all the crazy work but loving it at the same time! How exciting!
Post a Comment