22 November 2009

Busy Days Still to Come

I realized that I hadn't updated about my house hunting excursions! So here comes the exciting news...

I put in an offer on the 3 bedroom townhouse last week which was countered and I accepted. It's been a crazy week getting all of the papers signed, inspections done, and blah blah blah... but I still have a lot left to do. I will be closing at the end of next month, right before the new year! I am very excited, but terrified all at the same time! This seems like such a surreal moment. I never thought I would be buying my first home when I was only 23...

The inspection was yesterday and it went well, there were mainly just cosmetic issues, so nothing major to worry about! My friend Deb came along with me and enjoyed getting to see the house. It was nice to have her there to see it, she's very excited for me and has already offered her services for moving, as well have several other families here. I am so blessed to be in such a welcoming and caring community!

Hopefully the rest of this process will go smoothly as well!

No comments: