A Game of TAG
Copy, Paste, Fill in the blankI am watching the presidential debate
I know that I have a lot left to learn
I want all of my school work to be done
I have amazing friends and family
I wish the economy would get better
I hate how some people can make me feel
I miss being a kid
I fear growing up too fast
I feel overwhelmed
I hear Barack Obama
I smell with my nose
I crave chocolate
I search for answers
I wonder where I'll be in five years
I regret nothing :)
I love my life and the people in it
I care about a lot, maybe too much
I always sleep at night
I am going to take a test tomorrow
I believe many things, but I am skeptical about a lot too
I dance in silly ways
I sing in the shower
I fight for human rights
I write lesson plans
I lose cash :P
I win when people are happy
I never thought I'd be where I am
I listen carefully, or I try to
I am scared I won't succeed
I need to clean my room!
I hope to go all around the world
I would tag someone else, but Andrea got them all :)
1 comment:
I love your colorjunction puzzle!!!!!!!
Post a Comment