So I don't really have much to report but I feel like I should report something! My life, as of late, has been taking place mainly in class or in the library. I'm not sure I'm home except to sleep and to eat a couple meals. This tends to make my life very uneventful, but incredibly busy. Those two things don't seem to go together too well, but they seem to describe my life perfectly! Last night I actually had a night off, I completed all of my homework for the rest of the week, so I don't have anything to do tonight either. It is a strange feeling, being free of homework. Although, I do have a paper due on Monday, but my mind would rather not focus on that right away :)
This weekend should be fun, I have been looking forward to it for about a month now! A good friend of mine from high school is coming into town from Washington State University. I am very excited to get to see her again and then in about a month I am off to visit her at WSU! I booked my flight at the very beginning of the year and I am super excited to head up into that country again!
Once I get back from Washington I have to drive immediately to Casper to meet my mentor teacher and go to a workshop for next semester! The plus side to this is that all my classes are excused on Monday (the day I'll be in Casper) and then all my classes on Tuesday are cancelled! My plan, as long as the roads permit, is to drive to Buffalo after my workshop in Casper and stay there until its time to go back to school the next week! Which means, I will have a very long Thanksgiving break! (I leave for WA the Thursday before Thanksgiving)!!
I suppose I had more to say than I had originally planned, which, hopefully, is just as exciting for you as it is for me!
2 comments:
looks like you will be busy for the couple next weeks so, have fun with your friend and we hope we can see you soon!!!
Post a Comment