27 January 2009

The Start of Week #3

I have yet to go to a whole week of school! The first week we had a half day on Monday, last week we didn't have school at all on Monday. This week we were supposed to have our first full week of school, and then today we (my roommate and I) were informed that school was canceled due to high winds and low temperatures. Now, Megan and I are left to figure out what to do for the rest of the day. We have plans to run some errands and go swimming and to have some fun! I haven't posted any new pictures lately, and Natrona County has given me a macbook to use throughout the semester, so here are a few pictures from the program PhotoBooth.



1 comment:

Megan said...

1- I can't believe I'm so far behind, but story of my life. (loved our picture for Thanksgiving)
2-those pictures are hilarious, you always make me laugh
3-I wanna hear all about school. I know you know their names, but you have to be stoked to really be living life. I'm excited for you.
Take care honey.