24 August 2009

The new apt

I've finally gotten off my lazy butt and put up pictures of the new place...So here is my little "picture tour"! Have fun!

The view when you first walk in my door...


My "work station".... (to the left)


My dining room... (on the right)


The Kitchen when looking straight from the dining room...


The left corner...(don't you LOVE the orange counter tops???)


The right corner...


The couch (view from the hallway)...


The bathroom!


Looking into the guest bedroom...


The guest bed!


Looking into my bedroom from the hallway...





My giant, wonderful bed :)



Well, that's about it for the apartment. It is pretty nice and I am enjoying my time here in Saratoga!
School started on Thursday and I think the first few days went pretty well. I am finally beginning the NEW curriculum tomorrow and I am very excited! I hope the students enjoy it as much as I do!! (Pictures of my classroom will hopefully be coming soon...)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks great, but I think you meant Megan's Room, not guest room. :)

Kenny and Janelle said...

How exciting.
Keep us updated.

If we get to visit, we'll stay in Megan's room :)

Kenny and Janelle said...

Amazing. I mean, "AMAZING" counters:)
We should see if they make a KitchenAid in that color....

Kenny