01 June 2010

Summer Time

School got out on the 28th of May and I have been enjoying my summer so far! I went shopping with Megan on Saturday and Sunday and then again with my family on Monday! It was a successful weekend and I really enjoyed spending time with people I love.

Tomorrow, I head out on a new adventure with Deb and Steph. We begin our journey by flying to Austin, TX where Steph has a gig then we will rent a car and drive to San Antonio followed by New Orleans, Birmingham, Montgomery, and our final destination of Nashville. In Nashville we will be attending the CMT Music Awards and the CMT Music Festival. It will be a fun filled 10 days (approximately). I'll be sure to return with a tan, and loads of stories!

I hope your summer vacations can be kicked off to as great of a start as what I have been blessed with!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a great year you had Brianna. Your traveling plans sound so fun. Have a wonderful time.
K & S